He does not neglect the creative work and takes advantage of the occasions of art contests to create new work, going on to win some first prize in sculpture.
In 2010 she decided to settle in her home workshop located in the Place de Figueiroa, Arteixo; where she has been able to freely develop her work thanks to full dedication and learned technique.
– Work selected for exhibition at XXIX City of Alora Painting and Sculpture Contest, 2018.
– Finalist XVIII National Painting and Sculpture Contest, city of Melilla, 2017.
– Selected work in the 17th Mostra Artxove. Pontedeume, 2012.
– 1st prize in the XII Art Contest ¨Galleria Burela¨2007.
– 2nd runner-up at the X Art Contest “Galería Burela” 2005.
– Urban mural graffiti for the Arteixo City Council (2004).
– Stone monument of the Pastor of Oseiro (Arteixo) Don Pedro García Vázquez 2007.
– Stone monument to the Pastor of Cerceda 2009.
– XII International Biennial of Art no Morrazo, 2019.
– Collective at Monty4 Gallery in A Coruña, 2018.
– From Estudios Abertos A Coruña, 2018
– Casa Ibáñez de Melilla Museum 2017
– 6th edition of the Cultur3club artists Fair in Gijón, 2017.
– I International Fair of contemporary art Art Fair Malaga, 2017.
– Individual in Centro Cívico Ayuntamiento de Arteixo, 2006.
– Collective in the Sala Fórum Metropolitano de A Coruña, 2004.